Search This Blog

Let's Get Social!

mariannebjelke.com

 

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

#45 Sister Stew

I feel I must warn you that while making this dish, and at frequent intervals thereafter, I find I must yell the word "CHOWDAH!" like some angry Bostonian wharf dweller.*




The vegetables in this dish (CHOWDAH!) lend a wonderful blend of colors, textures and flavors to this dish.  They were so pretty sauteed, and smelled so nice, that I am tempted to make a future side dish with just the leeks, garlic and carrots.





I have never made a CHOWDAH! before, and this recipe was so easy and so delicious that I am adding it to my cookbook.  A+++++++++ WILL COOK AGAIN.


I'll just keep these pictures of the actual sister stew really small, because no one really wants to look at it.  We all just want to eat it.

OOH LOOK!  A GHOST SHIP!
Hereafter known as the HMS CHOWDAH*

* CHOWDAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment