Search This Blog

Let's Get Social!

mariannebjelke.com

 

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

#22 Lemonsweet


Lemonsweet is light and refreshing. And helps prevent scurvy.  Bonus.

This will be great to make on a summer day. I used sparkling water to give it an effervescent kick.  If you are cocktail inclined, this may be a good mixer with vodka or gin.

The Breville Juicer .

I used my old school juicer.  It used to belong to my grandma.  Next time I make this I will be probably doubling the recipe, so I will pull out my super-deluxe Breville Juicer.

The Breville Juicer makes quick work of juicing nearly any fruit, vegetable, small animal, rocks, and certain malleable metals. Seriously, the thing is a beast.


Even my 22 year old cat, Armageddon, had to
come check out the lemony sweet goodness!
Hi Armageddon!*

* Get off the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment