Search This Blog

Let's Get Social!

mariannebjelke.com

 

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bonus Recipe: Mulled Fruit and Nuts with Greek Honey Yogurt






There is nothing I can say that will be more descriptive than the name of this recipe.

 Delicious. Made all the better with Greek Gods Honey Yogurt.


EDIT: I'm experiencing technical difficulty posting a reply to the comment, so here it is:

Thank you!

I saved this mix in the fridge for about a week after making the mulled wine, using it a little here and there. There is no strong wine flavor after the first day.  ]The nuts soften somewhat but still add nice texture to the mix. The sweet spices blend with the fruit to create a mellow, slightly tart berry flavor. It's a great complement to ice cream, yogurt, whipped cream, and the like.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah you don't even need to write the recipe haha. I'm curious how that tastes like. Btw my mouth watered when I see your onion pie picture.

    _____
    My blog: Windows Plus Door

    ReplyDelete