Search This Blog

Let's Get Social!

mariannebjelke.com

 

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Changing the Rules

I'm pretty far down the rabbit hole with this journey but there is (happily) still a long way to go.  

Initially, I had thought to make only the medieval versions of the recipes in the book.  As time went on and I planned things out, I started to realize that there are not nearly enough recipes in A Feast of Ice and Fire to carry me through an entire 365 project.  So, I started (and will continue) sprinkling in a few random bits like painting, holidays, musings about my AFOIAF project, etc.

Even so, I'm moving along at a pretty good clip with these.  So, I figured, why only make one version of recipes that have multiple versions?  Why not make them all?

Updated Recipe List is here.

Illustration from an edition of The Decameron, Flanders, 1432
(Public Domian PD-1923)


No comments:

Post a Comment